Friday, August 1, 2008

PASIFIKA TURNS 15!

The company I work for turned 15 today, as a result we have had cakes, pictures and lunch together!


This the nicest butt picture ever! Josie, Isaac and Wati strolling to the main road to catch a cab to the restaurant for lunch



The hungry people all line up for the buffet table! As you may have already guessed by now, our company colors are Black, Gold with a touch of white. And on Fridays, its mostly black with our crew teeshirts!



While Irene is busy eating, Sue and I stop to allow for a photograph while Josie looks on.



Here's me trying to enjoy a watermelon while chatting to Josie...Sheena pretends to look busy and Natalya finds a solution to the nosy cameraman who loves to take picts at the most odd moments.

The view from the other side! Irene, sue, me, Josie, Sheena and Natalya. From the cameraman's plate in foreground, you can tell where his attention was during lunch....not on his food!


The real brains behind Pasifika! hee just kidding, this is my good buddy Sheena and I posing for test shots outside our office this morning. Sheena is our producer/director. She and I spend a lot of time infront of the computer brainstorming and writing fabulous scripts....or so we think!

I love my job and feel soooo lucky to work with such awesome people, I will post more photos on my facebook and new blog as they come to hand!

3 comments:

Marie said...

Looks like a nice lunch. Love the pics of your adroable little one at the wedding. She looks so beautiful!

Philip and Melissa said...

Sista! Howzit! So glad you found me! looks like things are going good for you, i wanna hear all about it!
NIU

Kamaile said...

Found you. I don't know if you got the message I sent you on facebook (allie thought it would be funny to turn off the computer while I was using it) but if you didn't I trying and retype it. Needless to say I'm EXCITED!!!! Hey do you have skype? If you do my user name is kamaile79 (i think) and if you don't, it's free to talk to everyone anywhere. Plus we have a web cam too. It's tons of fun. Can't wait to talk to you. Love you.
Kamaile