Monday, August 25, 2008

Our put-put turns one!

Zedekiah, thanks to Noesheen and I has inherited a lot of nicknames...some really hilarious ones "put-put" is just one of them. He turned 1 yesterday and Sharon had all of us over for lunch after church. If you are a regular reader of my blogs, you would know by now, we love cakes.....making them, eating...we just love cakes.
So we had a problem with keeping the smarties on the cake and the fingers off the cake.. As soon as those candles were blown out...how you like our candle?? Sharon forgot candles (Zedekiah has his big party next saturday, this was just a get together and practice for him).

So as soon as the candle was blown out umm i think three times...the first time sheen blew it out, the second time, I was trying to get him to blow it and accidently blew it out myself....yah I know, Zedekiah got it the third time and blew it out himself!!

That last picture tells the real story...that we are all a-related-cake-crazzy bunch!!!

CHOW TIME!!!!!!

1 comment:

Kamaile said...

I still say you should open up your own cake business. Hey what ever happened to our Wedding planning business? You gave up on designing dresses? I think you guys are just sugar freaks. And don't take that the wrong way. There's nothing wrong with being a sugar freak. SUGAR... UMMMMMMM!!!