Monday, August 25, 2008

Here's the update

I know, its been a bit of a while since my last post, no excuses here! So I thought I'll show you all the pictures first, then do all the talking ummm ranting and raving later.



















So Noesheen found my missionary tag in the drawers I was cleaning out, and of course she knew exactly what it was..."missionwaries!!!!!" That morning she had to wear my nametag to Sharon's house, I thought when I picked up up after work, she would be over the ....."missionwaries". I was wrong, I went to pick her up and she was not just wearing my nametag, but had removed the dark lenses from zedekiahs sunnies (oh she has sunnies of her own, but my goodness if she removed the lenses from those, she couldnt wear them now could she...thats little girl logic for ya) and was now using it as another "missionwary accessory". My sister Sharon (pictured) thought it was hilarious that Noesheen was imitating mummy, all I have to say is....she still has a way to go to master the dressing up part! heeheh
























A few weeks ago, Noesheen inherited some of Sherneez's old church dresses. So that meant a little trip to Nadim's aunty who is a seamstress. We took up the hems of the dresses and added a few bits here and there. This dress is one of the results of that trip. Noesheen loved the dress.

So yesterday as I struggled more than usual to get sheen out of bed for church, she was disappointed to see what I had selected for her to wear. Another one of Sherneez's hand-me-downs-amended-to-fit. I thought the dress was lovely and really very "with the times" as we just finished our local Hibiscus Festival. Noesheen did not think so, so of course there would be naturally no smiles for the pictures as a sign of protest. She was also upset that I put all her hair up!!! kids these days!!!!
But by the time we reached church and she was complimented on how nice she looked, I did not have a problem at all!

1 comment:

Kamaile said...

I love that she's a drama queen. Life will never be boring. That was too funny that she made her own glasses to look like her mummy missionwary.