Tuesday, August 26, 2008

AHHHH...I've been tagged!

I have been tagged by Whit,
DA Rules: Answer da questions using only ONE WORD. Then tag four others.
I'm going to tag Kamaile, Janan, Marie and Sarah.

1.Where is your cell phone? TABLE
2. Your significant other? NADIM
3. Your hair? Shoulders
4. Your mother? working
5. Your father? Away
6. Your favorite thing? SPIRIT
7. Your dream last night? CONFUSING
8 Your favorite drink? WATER
9. Your dream/goal? EXALTATION
10. The room you’re in? OFFICE
11. Your hobby? TALKING
12. Your fear? DROWNING
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? NEW ZEALAND
14. What you’re not? Organized
15. Muffins? BLUEBERRY
16. One of your wish list items? VISA
17. Where you grew up? SUVA
18. The last thing you did? SNACK
19. What are you wearing? COOL WATER
20. Favorite gadget? BLACKBERRY
21. Your pets?NONE
22. Your computer? DESKTOP.....UMM SOON TO BE A MAC (i know i cheated!!!)
23.Your mood? GRATEFUL
24. Missing someone? EVERYONE!
25.Your car? NISSAN
26. Something you’re not wearing? EARRINGS
27. Favorite store? HUH????
28. Like someone? YESSIRREE
29. Your favorite color? UNDECIDED
30. When is the last time you laughed? Today
31. Last time you cried? SUNDAY....

3 comments:

Victoria said...

Such a fun read! I would love to visit New Zealand, too. Blueberry muffins sound like a gread idea. :)

Taylor Tribe said...

Hey Simi...how are you? I'm so glad you stopped by. Your daughter is gorgeous! She is going to be a star like her mom. How's the family? Please give them my love. If you are ever in St George, UT, let me know, cos you will HAVE to stay with us. You're family you know...Take care and regards to everyone at home, especially your mom. My favorite YW pres.

Janan said...

Simi, you need to update! I keep checking and think I am tagged again! Lucky for that date stamp!!