Tuesday, May 26, 2009

The grand update

Its been five months and ten days since I left Fiji to join my husband in our new home in New Zealand. Five months and a few days since I have job searched in  Auckland in vain (thank you fathers of the recession). And it has been 13 days and a few hours since we arrived back in Fiji, nine days since I started work at PASIFIKA COMMUNICATIONS again, nine days since Noesheen started at a new preschool in Fiji and a long 10 days since I have seen my husband....feels like two months already! In a nutshell that is the latest and greatest in my life right now. 

For now I am dusting off the cobwebs .....five months geez and there is so much cobwebs everywhere hehehehe. 

3 comments:

Victoria said...

Welcome back. New Zealand sounds like quite the adventure. (((Hugs))) to all of you!

Marie said...

You've been missed. Thought you had dropped off the face of the planet. Glad you are back in your home and doing good!

Sue said...

I am so glad to hear from you again but I am sorry that things didn't work out as you planned. The recession is not fun for anyone. It is one of those tests we didn't sign up for, nor did I study for.
I have been worried so now I can relax. You are dear to us.