Monday, August 11, 2008

And then it was Sunday!

Noesheen just loved the dress that my land lady (who Noesheen calls Nani (or granma)) gave to her for her birthday and wore it to church on Sunday. But before we went to church the dress had to be put to a photoshoot test! Noesheen loves pictures, but she wont pose for just anyone..again note to reader, I did not direct this shoot, i was just the cameraperson (not a very good one but a cameraperson still the same).



































































"Okay mommy, I have had enough!!"

Noesheen with her great-grandmother (my maternal grandmother) after church. Well it seems Noesheen is too big for big ol hugs now too! or just really moody.


3 comments:

Kamaile said...

She is the biggest HAM. It's so funny to see what they come up with all by themselves. I can't believe how beautiful she is. You're definately going to have a bit of trouble when she gets older. Hopefully your husband will help out in that area, although I don't think you'll need much help. Hey do you have skype? Did I ask you that already. Sorry if I did.

Janan said...

Ok, you better watch out the modeling agencies are going to be after her! She is adorable! I am so glad we found you!

Whitney said...

She is so cute!!! I love that little dress. Also, it looks like she had an awesome birthday!! I love the cake. You are so talented!!! Miss you.