Friday, June 19, 2009

Jodhaa Akbar


For those of you wondering about the strange foreign music I have posted! Its from this Bollywood movie



Its based on real people in India's rich historic past, combined with fantastic costumes and cinematography and even better music. I have my own opinions about the movie which I will share when we meet sometime....hehehe. The main actor in my opinion did a fabulous job but really hats off to all the people behind the scenes who worked on this movie.

still interested? well check out the movie's website here
Oh and if you want to see it...well you can buy the DVD off the net and of course it had subtitles! HOORAY for SUBTITLES!!

3 comments:

Sue said...

I shall have to check the movie out! You have piqued my interest. The music was so good and I would like to hear even more.

Tora Family said...

This is Patrick by the way. In a sentence can you summarize the movie for me. The website has way too much info. Kcuhi Kuchi Hota He (I think thats how you spell it)is still my favorite.

Janan said...

Always up for a good bollywood movie!! It looks interesting!!