Monday, October 20, 2008

Time to resurface!

Hello! I'm back....I found a little window of time in my schedule, so I thought I should write a bit. Lots has been happening! Life is very very tight.

I managed a trip to the West two weeks ago (other side of the island), and the night before when i was explaining to my dearest child that I would be leaving very very very early in the morning, she asked where "Lautoka" was, as i explained, she realized that she lived on an island! what a wonderful discovery that was, her eyes widened with amazement, "an Island? we live on an Island?"

Although i have been teaching Sunday school twice a month for a lot of months now, I don't officially have a calling in church (ahem...rephrase "didn't). Well, now i got one, my grandmother is the Relief Society President, so......yah! You are reading the new RS teacher's BLOG! YAY! I love RS! oh and I still teach Sunday School as well.

There has been a super lot going on at work, as the year rounds off, we get busier and busier....once we have launched a few things, i will put a few pictures up. There is something really big on the horizon for one of my clients, Vodafone! So it will be super and bit nerve wrecking to get stuff done.

As for my child, she has learnt that baking choc chips taste just as good if not better than actual confectionary chocolate..... I have learnt that umbrellas are for all seasons; you should show them off as often as you can, especially if its clear with pink polka dots and is too big for you. 

I have also learnt that my child is the bestest missionary ever, she has directly asked her great-grandpa, " Do you love Jesus?", "Next time you go to church with me!"....10 children, 44 grandchildren later, my grandfather exclaimed, "This kid will have me converted".
Prayers are indeed answered!


3 comments:

Sue said...

I love Relief society, too and I love to teach. My calling now is in the library so not much teaching there but I did do a Guest appearance in RS when one of the teachers was ill. I miss those days when Jim and I were Sunday school teachers to the 14 y/os. What fun times. I am happy you love teaching as well.

Philip and Melissa said...

Hooo! Howz it? You have a beautiful family. Your kid is getting big. So glad that you commented on the blog. I hope things are well with you and your fam. Talk to ya later,

Philip

p86niu@gmail.com

Marie said...

I've been the worst blogger lately. I know you tagged me forever. Maybe someday I'll get around to doing that. I'm so bad at those things too. Life is too crazy busy! Hope you're doing good