Monday, February 18, 2008

Intro to buksh patch


Welcome to the Buksh Patch blog spot! Nadim is the head cabbage in this patch, then there it me....the patch caretaker (isnt that what all moms are!), then my little sprout Noesheen, who my goodness is growing so fast.


Here is a picture of my little sprout after i tried to cut her bangs/fringe! One important lesson learnt there, a hairstyle can actually make your kids look more cheekier then they really are!

I will have to add more pictures and stories later about our family, but really i have a feeling this is going to look more and more like one all about Noesheen!

3 comments:

Marie said...

So fun that you started a blog. I'll check it out often. You did a great job on the bangs. Remember when you had me cut your hair on the mission. That is the first and probably last time I have ever cut a girls hair. I'm glad I have boys, that is much easier - although I still make my husband cut their hair :-).

Whitney said...

I am so happy that you are doing a blog. Your little girl is so cute!!! Now get on updating this thing. Just kidding. Love ya girl!!!

Sarah/Gwenlliana said...

Your daughter is very cute. Maybe we can keep up with each other better now that we both have blogs. :-)